TopicDo You Really Need Age Balancing Night Cream?

• Tue 28th Nov 2017 - 10:33am

As the sun's rays hit your skin, your body initiates a series Rejuven 360 of protective measures. It stimulates the activity of melanocytes, which produce a skin pigment called melanin. It's this melanin pigment that actually absorbs UV radiation so it doesn't damage your skin. And as these melanin pigments absorb UV radiation, the create dark pigmentation marks or an overall darker skin tone (especially in often-exposed areas like the face, neck, hands, and arms.)

There are various types of skin discoloration treatments available to help get rid of these dark pigmentation marks, but some are more favorable than others. I'm sorry, but the last thing I would want to apply to my skin is a bleaching product of any kind, so those are out of the question. Laser therapy or freezing can produce decent results, but time for healing is required after each session and it can get very expensive. And dermabrasion and chemical peels just sound too painful and wrong.

If you've never tried a treatment for dark pigmentation marks on the skin, or you just want to try a safe and harmless treatment solution, I recommend looking into all natural skin whitening products. Not only are they completely harmless on the skin since they lack any irritating ingredients, but they can also help reduce many of the other aging signs that develop as you get older. Plus, it only takes a few minutes a day at most to apply a simple skin cream!

Please register or login to post forum replies