Forums

TopicWho Is the Prophet Hosea?

• Wed 22nd Nov 2017 - 9:33am

Maybe your cheating spouse had a time of Hypnotic Body Language Moves hesitation. They tried to stop the affair, and told you that they were willing to work on the marriage. Maybe the paramour found a way to get to your mate, rekindled the passion and convinced your spouse that he or she will never be fulfilled without them. If your spouse went back to the affair the second time, it seemed to have much more power over them than in the beginning.

By the time you ended your silence, things had evolved to an almost impossible scenario. Your church leaders tried, but had no success in righting the wrong behavior of your spouse. They found themselves listening to how terrible it is to be married to you, or how hypocritical they were to tell someone else to do right and forfeit fulfillment. They might even have heard the startling news that God Himself sent the lover and that He wants them to be together. Or, they might have heard that your spouse no longer believes what they once believed, so the church folks may as well go bother someone who buys into their silliness.
    The fact is that even in these situations a probability exists that the marriage can be saved and, with time, made healthy again. That may sound Pollyannaish, but I've personally witnessed it repeatedly since 1994.

A straying partner who has convinced him- herself that life will be thrilling with the new person seldom decides they should take another run at saving the marriage. It's much more likely that the abandoning spouse will avoid anything that might convince them to stop the new relationship and work on the marriage. However, I've witnessed case after case in which those marriages were saved, sometimes even after the divorce happened. One couple reunited after being divorced for ten years! I don't mean to give false hope. There are some marriages that are doomed and no matter what happens, will end and never be saved. On the other hand, for many years I've seen the salvaging of marriages that seemingly everyone else has given up on.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/hypnotic-body-language-moves-review

Please register or login to post forum replies