TopicHow to set up AOL Email on Outlook
- Open Outlook 2013 and go to File tab.
- Then, just above the Account Settings button, click Add Account.
- Select Manual setup or additional server types.
Then in Choose service select POP or IMAP
- Add your user information and for server information,
- Account type: IMAP
- Incoming mail server: imap.aol.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.aol.com
- Then add your logon information as below.
- Go to More settings and select the Outgoing server tab.
- Check box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select the radio button next to Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- In the same window go to the Advanced tab and verify the following.
- Incoming server (IMAP): 993 or 143
- Incoming server encrypted connection: SSL
- Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
- Outgoing server encrypted connection: TLS
- Click OK when finished.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- And now you can check your emails through Outlook
For more Info Click here:- AOL Customer Service USA Phone Number
I am searching about how to set up AOL Email on Outlook but you give me a nice post on this so now I no need to search this on another site. I surprised when I see that https://www.thetoptens.com/essay-writing-services/ also shared a post related to this