Forums

TopicThe Difference Between Failures and Winners

• Sat 18th Nov 2017 - 4:34am

There is nothing like success to encourage The Trajectory Manifestationus to work even harder and go further with our dreams or businesses.Gaining success quickly keeps you from getting frustrated and giving up. Failure is very often simply giving up just short of achieving success!The perfect blueprint for business success online is to duplicate what other successful online entrepreneurs did when marketing on the internet. This is not to discourage the use of creativity that many online marketers possess but more a testimony to the old adage if it ain't broke than don't fix it! Any system that has established its ability to turn a profit should never be ignored but instead used a model to learn from and even improve upon. The 3 reasons we discussed above for duplicating the efforts of already profitable businesses is simply an example of this philosophy. If you can improve upon a currently successful business model than by all means do so. On the other hand do not discard it completely unless you already have another proven model with which you can work.The other day I had a conversation with a young man that looks up to me as his mentor. He posed an interesting question to me by asking, "Bobson, what are some ways not to become a failure in life?" I responded by telling him to be a winner in life he needs to first find a failure, see what he does with his life, and then do the complete opposite.So, what do people that are failures do? Failures often watch garbage television, know all the court shows, crappy reality shows, all the latest celebrity gossip, who is sleeping with whom, who broke up with whom, who got arrested, who got raped, etc. If failures read at all, it is usually something negative about which star is having sex with whom or what unstable parent shot his kids or some other negative nonsense. Failures love bad news, so they tend to seek it. On the other side, winners read books with topics such as running their businesses, investing in their future, philosophy, improving themselves, or how to be better parents; winners like to be truly informed. If they watch TV at all, they tend to focus on what can benefit them and their families, community or business. Winners do not blame, complain, or make excuses, whereas failures do blame, complain, or make excuses.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/the-trajectory-manifestation-review

Please register or login to post forum replies