TopicTravel Tips to Make Your Trip More Enjoyable

• Fri 15th Jul 2016 - 8:29am

Hotels and Resorts in Andaman

This Special Tour begins from the national capital city, Delhi where the travellers get to explore the heritage sites and other attractions of the city. First and foremost amongst the highlights of Delhi tour is the glorious UNESCO World Heritage Site of Red Fort which is a famous historic evidence of royal era and is now a prominent landmark. Situated in the same vicinity Jama Masjid built in 17th century is another magnum opus of Shah Jahan. Delhi tour also covers some of the British time Victorian style buildings and thus a drive past New Delhi will introduce you to fine British architecture. 

Next the city of Jaipur has various gifts of Mughal and Rajputana architecture in store for the visitors. The city brimming with architectural marvels is also renowned for its colourful tradition and religious practices. This erstwhile city of Maharajas owns incredible palaces and elaborate structures. The main highlights of Jaipur tour incorporates the stunning Hawa Mahal whose elaborate windows were earlier used by royal ladies to view the daily processions of the city. Another in the list is the stunning City Palace which is an erstwhile seat of the King of Jaipur. Amber Fort flanking a mountain on the outskirts of the city is from where one can glance at the city.

• Mon 13th Mar 2017 - 6:44pm

Well, I have to say that these tips were quite helpful for me. I went for the mama essay vacation a week ago and I applied your tips for my good travel and those tips worked perfectly. Thank you so much!

• Wed 22nd Nov 2017 - 8:57am

Andaman Tour Packages and Top Travel Agent in Andaman

Please register or login to post forum replies